WP9 Movies

Another good movie is Avengers Endgame. Because Thanos snapped his fingers in the previous movie, half the whole population is now wiped out. To try to save everyone, the Avengers are going to try to go back in time, to get all of the Infinity Stones before Thanos. First, the Avengers need to rally up all of each other to do it. It turns out that Ant Man lived, so he returns to the Avengers . When they go to find Thor, he is in terrible shape, but agrees to come with them. Then, Black Widow finds Hawk eye, and brings him back to. Then they go back in time and successfully get all the Infinity stones, but Thanos realizes whats going on through his daughter. Then Thanos goes to where the Avengers have the Infinity Stones, and the gauntlet. Now will the Avengers be able to defend the Stones, and kill Thanos? Watch Avengers Endgame to find out. 

2 thoughts on “WP9 Movies”

1. if you are doing a blog on Avengers Endgame, please don’t spoil it for me because I barely saw the beginning of the movie.
    have fun blogging,
    Caleb

2. The movie is really good and if you haven’t watched it you should. I have already watched it and all I can say is that it’s amazing.