Movies WP1

Hi, this is Vince and I love to watch movies. One movie I watched lately was Uncle Drew. This movie is about a middle aged man named Dax. Dax is an orphan, and he has loved basketball ever since he saw Micheal Jordan playing on T.V. He got really good at the sport, and joined a league. Then, when he took the winning shot at the end of the game, his shot got blocked! Everyone booed him, and left him their. Then, 30 years later, he is the coach of a team, with basketball legend Casper in a grown up league called the Rucker 50.  Then, his archenemy,(the kid who blocked his shot who is now a grown up) steals his team. Then he finds out about one of the best basketball player who ever lived, Uncle Drew, and asked him to play on his team. The only thing was, it had to be his team, and his player. Now, three questions remain,

1. Can a group of old men still play basketball.
  2. Uncle Drew and “the big fella” got in a big fight, so will Uncle Drew swallow his pride, and apologize.
  3. If so, can they beat Casper, and win the championship.

Watch Uncle Drew to find out.

One thought on “Movies WP1”

1. Everybody likes to watch movies, and although I personally haven’t seen Uncle Drew but I might consider watching it. How come you like Uncle Drew, and why does it get set apart from other movies?